Courtesy of Wedding Window

Sunday, October 13, 2013

Bucket List

Making a ... 

bucket list


noun Informal.
a list of things a person wants to achieve or experience, as before reaching a certain age or dying: abucket list for a terminally ill patient; What’s on your summer bucket list?
Origin: 
2005–10;  from the idiom kick the bucket  ‘to die’


So... today I saw that a favorite show of mine is going off the air. Tonight was the last Episode of 
 
... which just happens to be on my unofficial bucket list.
Well, I guess I can just cross that one right off. 

That got me to thinking... what really IS on my bucket list? What things do I really, really want to do before my time on this earth is over? I'm talking about tangible things, of course. The spiritual things? Well, that is a whole other post.

So, here is my "Official Bucket List". Well, at least for right now.

  • Travel to Ireland.  Why? I'm not sure. It may have something to do with the movie Leap Year...
  • Run a 5K.  Yes, I realize this means I have to run.
  • Have a Home Organizing business.  The Clutterbug.
  • Learn to dance.  I have zero dancing skills.  I mean zero.
  • Take part in Community Theater.
  • Drive an Indy car.  For my Daddy.
  • Be on Let's Make a Deal or The Price is Right.
  • Meet Keith Urban.  Have him take me to Ireland. HA!


Well, that's it for now. More to come... I'm thinking, I'm thinking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment