Courtesy of Wedding Window

Monday, November 11, 2013

30 Days of Thankful - Freedom





DAY 11: Today, I am thankful for my freedom, and for the men and women who fought, and are still fighting for it.








My Father and my Grandfather both served our country. I am so thankful for their willingness to serve and protect all that we stand for. I know our country has major issues, but I also realize that we have many freedoms that other countries do not have. Quite often, I am frustrated with our politicians and our government, but I do realize that I am fortunate to have been born in this country, in this century. And for that, I will be eternally grateful.



                                                                 My Dad, James H. Morris





                                                                      Dad\"s Footplate






My Grandfather, James R. Morris


No comments:

Post a Comment