Courtesy of Wedding Window

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Snow Days

"Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. And since we\"ve no place to go..."












Everyone that has a job, of any sort, loves vacation days. They just do. However, there is no vacation day better for a school employee than a SNOW DAY! 










Snow days are awesome! I think part of the reason is because they are unexpected days off. And they are days where you can\"t do errands or other such running around. They are nothing more than forced relaxation. Someone forcing me to relax?? Yes, please! I\"m so thrilled when I get out of bed and this is what I see:












There are so many fun things to do on a snow day! First and foremost, sleeping in! Yippee! My favorite! Then there is playing in the snow, building a snow man, sledding with friends, making snow angels and snow ice cream, licking the icicles that hang from the eaves.

































But, friends, let\"s face it. I\"m old. My snow days now consist of... 


















And I\"m excited! Bring on the snow... and my SNOW DAY!










No comments:

Post a Comment