Courtesy of Wedding Window

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Alphabet Walk - F


"F Day"...

You know the movie Frozen? (Duh, doesn't everybody?). Well, I was feeling pretty frozen while out on my walk. Yikes!! And guess what just happened to be playing on my ipod when I began my walk in the frigid air?  Yep. "Let It Go". Well, I let it go alright. I walked super fast today! Brrr!

That could explain why almost all my pictures today are blurry. I was either moving fast, shaking, or both. Haha! And just as I was finding out there are all sorts of F things out there, my phone died. Bummer! I missed getting a picture of a fern, a Ford and a feather. Oh well. I guess I'll survive.

Here are my F things:

(Bonus!) Flag & Flag Pole



 Fence



Triple Play! Field, Fence & Fence Post 



Flower Bed (This is for you, Sheree) 



For Sale 



 Flowers



 Squirrel Feeder (no food!)



Fountain (no water!) 



 Fire Hydrant



 Some kind of Fir Tree... Douglas, maybe?

On the plus side, my body didn't hurt today, and it wasn't hard physically to make myself go walking.  Yay! Maybe this is becoming a habit after all...

Tomorrow is G... can't wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment