Courtesy of Wedding Window

Friday, April 25, 2014

Alphabet Walk - B


Well, I made it 4 days in a row now.  I am very impressed with myself.  Today was "B" Day. Needless to say, when you google "B Day", you get... naturally... birthday.

So, apparently, today is "my birthday". Lol. I will take it, as long as there are presents, and no extra years attached to it ;)

Okay.  Here are my B pictures.  There are some expected ones like branches, but then just wait until you get closer to the end.  There are some super unexpected ones.  Especially the last one!

Branches:



 Bricks:


 Blooms:


 Berries:


 Bark (I think Birch Bark!)


 Bermuda:


Twofer:  Bricks and Barbed Wire:


 Another deuce:  Brick Border:


 Bumper:


 Bottle:


 Bench:


 Bridal Veil Spirea (I think!)


 Bed:


 Basketball Goal:


 Birdhouse:


Bird Bath:


 Boat:


 Boards:


 Building:


 Bonus again:  Boxwood Bushes:


 Bag:


 A different kind of Bag:


 Barn (Remember, I live in town... in a neighborhood?)


 Blue Door (Love this!)


 Best duo pic:  Bicycle and Big Wheel:


 Bird Feeder:


 And.... BURROS! Oh my gosh! I was so excited!


 This little guy was so friendly! Totally made my day!


 And... saving the best for last... a bottom! a butt! a behind! A bedonkadonk! (I could go on forever)


Bwahahahaha!!!! Happy "B" Day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment