Courtesy of Wedding Window

Monday, May 26, 2014

Blogger Challenge Day 1 - Your Blog’s Name







At the risk of "blogger overload", in addition to my 30 Day Ab Challenge, I am also going to participate in another 30 Day challenge for bloggers... just for fun.





So, Day 1:  Your Blog\"s Name





I am assuming they are asking why I named my blog what I did? Well, it is kind of self explanatory.





You Might As Well Make Lemonade





As we all know, life happens. And sometimes it just sucks. Bad things happen to good people all the time. And I figure, I can lay down and cry about the bad things, or I can pull myself up by my bootstraps and just go on. Everyone has heard the saying, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade". My blog name is usually my response when I hear that phrase. Why not? You might as well make lemonade. It won\"t do you any good to just talk about it.





These two quotes pretty much sum it all up:





















So, I\"m choosing to make lemonade, each and every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment