Courtesy of Wedding Window

Saturday, May 3, 2014

Alphabet Walk - J




Day 12... "J" Day.  It is also Cushing city wide garage sale day.  I decided to kill two birds with one stone, and walk to the garage sales from my house. Well, that was a good idea, in theory. The problem with that is you get farther and farther away from your house as you garage sale. And then you have to walk all the way back! Lol. I did it, but I will give a shout out to Danny and Coeta who offered me a ride home. Even though I didn't take them up on it, I certainly do appreciate the offer.

So, back to "J" Day... you like my text picture up there?? I randomly found that on Google the other day and saved it for today. I don't know what their "J" Day was about (probably do not want to know), but it fit perfectly with mine. As for the other picture? I thought "BE BRAVE" fit me perfectly too :)

"J" was EXTREMELY hard! Who would have thought? I mean, right now, quick, think of something outside that starts with "J". Hmm... pretty hard, huh? And if you thought of anything, it was probably...

Japanese Maple



Juniper Bush 



Junction box 

I know, right? Pretty dang hard.  How about...


Jockey



Jasper House 



Jasper Mom

Haha! And last but not least, (remember I went to garage sales) I found:

JUNK



JUNKY JEWELRY (blurry, because I didn't want the people to see me taking the picture of this fabulous jewelry and think I was coming back later to rob them!) 

I also found a jumper and a jeep, but forgot to take a picture. If you went garage saleing (saling? Word doesn't like either one of those choices) today, I sure hope you found better deals than I did. 

Happy "J" Day... hope it is Joyful!




No comments:

Post a Comment