Courtesy of Wedding Window

Friday, May 9, 2014

Alphabet Walk - P


Day 18...

Geez... I. am. exhausted. Wow. What a long, long week. Three more days of school with students there. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!

Even though we were tired, my sister and I went walking anyway. Man, there was a Plethora of Ps out there tonight!!


Pest Control




Porch Post 




Portico 




Pallets 




Peonies




Pinwell 




Plant in Planter on Porch 




Pump 




Pebbles 




Pooch 




Pipe Fence 




Pvc Pipe 




Pinecone 




Prickly Pear Cactus 




Private Drive (yes, we went down it anyway) 




Push Mower 




Pussy Cat 




Pretty Purple Flowers 





 Pea Gravel




Post





 Purple Petunias




Pine Trees 




Pink Eyes 


I saved two special ones for last. First...

Kim Petting the Pets (those donkeys are so stinkin cute!)



And last, but certainly not least, just for Kelly...


Poop. Horse Poop. You're welcome!!




No comments:

Post a Comment