Courtesy of Wedding Window

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Color Walk - Royal Blue







Day 29. And the first color day! I have put a ton of different colors into a cup. Every day, I will draw out a color and that will be the color of things I have to find on my walk. Can you guess what today\"s color was?? 





R.O.Y.A.L.    B.L.U.E.





It was fun! You know what is odd though? I have been walking, every day for 28 days, and for all that time, I rarely saw colors. Instead, I saw letters. Letters, letters, everywhere! But tonight, as I was walking, I was completely aware of all the colors surrounding me. I loved it!





That being said, here are my ROYAL BLUE things:








Dumpster
















Blue planter 
















Spinner 
















Basketball goal 
















Trashcan 
















Handicapped sign 
















Carrier brand 
















Car 
















Playground equipment 



















And, just like always, there was something unique...








A shopping cart. Way far from any store. Obviously they are hiding it. Lol










And that is it for my first color day. I can\"t wait to see what color I get to look for tomorrow!

















No comments:

Post a Comment