Courtesy of Wedding Window

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Alphabet Walk - H

H is for Happy!

I told you I was going to be happy on H day. Well, I am! Even though I was really tired when I got home from work, my attitude was still good, so off I went on my walk.

H was kind of hard. I went three blocks before I realized that I had seen anything that started with H. I was getting a little worried until it dawned on me... umm... Hello? HOUSES??!! Lol.

But, patience paid off, and so here are my H things:


A headboard on someone's porch... how odd!



Hummer 2 



Hose 



Hogs Fan 



Twofer:  Hare in a Hutch 



"Helicopter" (Maple tree seed) 



Hinges 




 Horseshoe Flower



Horse 



Sweet little dog named Honey 



Honeysuckle (made me think of my Daddy) 



This cat is Hunting and something is Hiding (and I couldn't swear to it, but I think this is a Himalayan breed of cat!)



House-Wrap 



Horizon (man, it was a beautiful evening!) 



Hoop 



House on Howerton 



 Highway Patrol

And, for a strange twist of events, I met a guy that had a service dog named Cooper.  Such a big ole sweetie (the dog). And for the odd part, the guy's name was Heath. Weird coincidence. I didn't take a picture of Heath, or Cooper, because I thought that would just be really awkward.

And finally, I always look for animals when I'm out walking.  But I rarely see any. Like, other than the donkeys... never. But today, on "H" day, it was like they all came out to say "Hello"!

This cute guy followed me up the street and then back again



This was one of six bunnies I saw Hopping around 



It seems like I saw bluebirds and cardinals everywhere I looked tonight 



And then this little gal... I named her Buffy 

I saw about 19 animals on my walk today. It was very unusual, but a very pleasant surprise!

Looking forward to "I" Day tomorrow, which will be day 11 in a row for me. I have a real challenge in store though. I have plans from morning until night. I will probably have to walk in the dark when I get home tomorrow night... and I am a chicken!!



No comments:

Post a Comment