Courtesy of Wedding Window

Friday, May 16, 2014

Alphabet Walk - W




Life is always changing, nothing stays the same. Every day brings new challenges my way. Man, I'm glad for the weekend. I need some sleep!

Today was Day 25... W day. I almost didn't fit this walk in between 2 jobs and graduations. I can't hardly wait to only be working one job again. Just a few more weeks! Yay!

Here are my Ws...


Weeds




White Fence 




Wires 




Our flag... long may She Wave





There is a little Wheat growing in there 




Barbed Wire 




In the center of the grass, Weed Whacker string 




Allied Waste 




Water 




Water Hose 





Water Main 




Window 




Ozarka Water bottle 




Donkey pulling a Wagon 




This plant just grows Wild everywhere 




Wall 


Nothing much exciting about W Day (the walking part, anyway), except that it is over, and I can go to bed! Night!


No comments:

Post a Comment