Courtesy of Wedding Window

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Getting My Yoga On















Well... it rained tonight. Just as I opened the door to go for my walk, the skies opened up and let it go. Since we really needed the rain, I decided not to complain, and took it as a sign that I should start implementing my new exercise routine. On the days that I get home too late to go for my walk, I\"m going to start doing yoga.





Now, let me say this:  It is not a pretty sight. That is for sure. And, oh my gosh, I must be the most inflexible person in the world. 





This is what yoga should look like:













But, I definitely looked more like:
































...except that I can\"t even bend that much when I do these. Lol





That being said, I\"ve been doing face yoga (which I can actually do) and I love it. Here is a link to a face yoga page. You should try it!!









All in all, I had a really fun time. I am so glad that my kids weren\"t home to see me try this. I would have been mortified. 





So... BRING ON THE RAIN! It won\"t bother me. I\"m going to be over here getting my yoga on!

















No comments:

Post a Comment