Courtesy of Wedding Window

Sunday, June 1, 2014


30 Day Ab Challenge... Day 1


First of all, let me just say that I was wrong. Dead wrong.

I said, more than once, that Day 1 would be easy, and that anyone could do it. 

I. Was. Wrong.

It sucked. LOL!

For some reason, I guess I thought you didn't need stomach muscles to do 15 sit ups. Or crunches. Or leg lifts. Or planks.

Planks.

Planks are from the devil.

My 10 second plank turned into 2 sets of 5 second planks. And even that about killed me. I am so not kidding.

That being said, I'd better stop looking ahead to day 30. I'm about to quit at the thought of it. 

Oh well. I did say that you could modify the program to suit your own needs. I'm thinking that tomorrow's planks might be 4 sets of 3 seconds...

No comments:

Post a Comment