Courtesy of Wedding Window

Saturday, June 7, 2014

BC Day 13 - What’s Inside Your Fridge?


Blogger Challenge - Day 13 - What's inside your fridge?

I can't imagine why anyone would think this was a good blog post, but here goes. My fridge is always the worst. I am horrible about throwing away leftovers and old stuff.

Thankfully, today it isn't as bad as usual. Here's what is in my fridge:

Milk (still good, surprisingly)
Orange Juice (I NEVER have this, but today I have 2 containers of it... so weird)
Apple Juice
Chocolate Silk Soy Milk
Sparkling Apple Cider
Butter (well, margarine actually. Country Crock... yum!)
Eggs (6 count)
Chocolate Pudding
Cheese (lots and lots)
Bacon
Crescent Rolls
Biscuits
Tortillas
Lunch Meat
Peanut Butter (best place to keep it!)
Ranch Dressing (Hidden Valley & Mazzio's... mmm...)
Jellies (only kept for company)
Dill Pickles
Green Olives
Ketchup (Hunts for the win!)
Mustard (Garden Club... best tasting mustard ever)
Mayo & Miracle Whip (mayo in stuff, mw on sandwiches)
Soy Sauce 
Parmesan Cheese
Salsa (Pace)
Hershey's Syrup
Lemon Juice (I think that is Felicia's that I need to take back?)
Hot Sauce & Jalepeno Peppers (for my sister)
Real Butter sticks (again, for my sister)
Sqeaky Ice Cream (that would be Spray Whipped Cream for people                                 that don't know Ann Fisher's little girl, Gracie)
and Teeth Whitening Gel!

and last but not least:

OLD Apples
OLD Chicken and Noodles
OLD Corn
OLD Cottage Cheese
OLD Cheese
OLD half empty water bottles
OLD half empty Diet Dr Pepper bottles
and OLD Mazzio's Ranch (haha, we have both new and old)

Not too bad this time!


No comments:

Post a Comment