Courtesy of Wedding Window

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

BC Day 15 - Where Will You Be In 5 Years?


Blogger Challenge - Day 15 - Where will I be in 5 years??

Five years... wow. Who really knows? 

One thing I can say for sure... if I'm alive, I will be 48. Forty-Eight!!! Oh. My. Gosh. I absolutely cannot even imagine being 48 years old. I was just 20!

All that being said...

I can tell you where I hope to be in five years...

I hope to be more financially stable.
I hope to see my kids being responsible, happy adults.
I hope to be secure and confident in my job.
I hope to still be on the road to Heaven.
I hope to be healthy.
I hope I love salads more than chocolate.
I hope to be skinny.
I hope all of my relatives are healthy, happy and successful.
I hope I don't lose anyone else close to me.

And most of all...

I hope to be happy. No, happiness is a state of being that you choose. So, I will be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment