Courtesy of Wedding Window

Friday, June 13, 2014

BC Day 19 - My Favorite Movie(s)


Blogger Challenge - Day 19 - My Favorite Movie

They phrase this challenge in a way that indicates I will only have one favorite movie.  Are they crazy?  I am a child of the 80s. I have LOTS of favorite movies!!

First, and foremost, here is my ultimate, very favorite movie. Don't judge me. This is my own blog, remember? 


Grease 2



Following as a close 2nd...


The Breakfast Club 


And 3rd would definitely be...


Gone With The Wind

Oh man, I just love me some Rhett Butler and Scarlett O'Hara! I wish they were real people and that I had known them back then.

And I just can't forget this one (remember, this is my blog... don't judge me):

Rhinestone
Yes, this truly is a horrible acting movie. 
But oh my gosh. It is so funny. Hysterical!


Several more on my list of favorites are:

Grease


St. Elmo's Fire 


Pretty Woman (Classic... just classic)



Footloose (The original, but I really did love the re-make too) 


and
16 Candles


Now, don't get me wrong. I have several more recent favorites as well. I just love...

Titanic



Pirates of the Caribbean (All of them. I can't help myself.) 



The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen 
(This is probably my favorite of this decade)



Star Wars... Every. Single. One. Of. Them.
(But I do have a weird attachment to Return of the Jedi the most) 



X-Men (Awesome!)



The Holiday


and
Hitch



Okay. I'm going to stop now. I could go on and on, and I know I am missing some truly great ones that I just can't think of right now.

What are your favorites?





No comments:

Post a Comment