Courtesy of Wedding Window

Sunday, June 15, 2014

BC Day 21 - What Makes Me Sad?


Blogger Challenge - Day 21 -
What Makes Me Sad?

Oh my. What a question on Father's Day.  I usually try not to think of things like this, because it makes me, well, sad.  But, in fairness to the challenge, I'll try.  Be warned though:  I'm feeling pretty sad tonight, so you never know what will come out of my head.

First, my Dad not being on this earth anymore makes me really sad. It is such a hard thing to lose someone that you are so close to. Thankfully, I have such wonderful memories of him, and of fun times together.  I just could not carry on without my memories!

Second, I am sad when my kids make poor decisions and choices. As a mother, I always feel my inadequacy at those times. 

It makes me sad when my friends and loved ones are sad, hurting or sick.

I am also sad when people judge others unfairly. 

I'm sad when my kids are left out of things, and when people don't show care to them.  I can survive when those things happen to me. But when they happen to my kids, it makes me super sad.

It makes me sad to think of being single for the rest of my life.  I'm such a people person, and I hate being alone.

I'm sad when people do bad things and get away with them. That's all I'm going to say on that subject, but trust me, it happens all the time (even today) and every single time, it makes me sad.

Okay.  Enough sad.  This isn't my favorite post, so I'll leave it at that.

Time for HAPPY! 



No comments:

Post a Comment