Courtesy of Wedding Window

Monday, June 2, 2014

BC Day 8 - Five Current Goals


Blogger Challenge - Day 8 - 
Five Current Goals:

Hmm... this challenge makes me think! Okay, here are my five current goals. Not "end result" goals, but the ones I am working on right now.

1. I want to finish my (3) 30 Day challenges that I have going on right now. What was I thinking?? 3 at once? Yes, sometimes I am over-eager. Lol

2. I plan to lose 10 pounds. Yes, I have a whole lot more than that to lose. Baby steps, friends!!

3. To finish up my 2nd job, to finish training Kathy for my old job, and to excel in my new job. Wow! Life can change in the blink of an eye. 3 weeks ago, I had a whole different job plan going on. God definitely knows best though. I have been blessed with a great opportunity at the school, and I am so excited about it!

4. I am going to get my paper "files" (stacks, boxes, piles) under control this summer.

5. To get on a cleaning schedule here at my house. I am pretty good at organizing, but the actual cleaning part? Not so much.

6. And, even though it said 5, I have to add a 6th. I am going to get on a budget!! Ugh! I am the worst at not spending. I have got to get with the program!

Let's do this! It is the summer of attainable goals!!


No comments:

Post a Comment