Courtesy of Wedding Window

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

BC Day 14 - Three Healthy Habits


Blogger Challenge - Day 14 
Three Healthy Habits

Well, I am behind. Waaayyyy behind. I missed day 14 and 15! Yikes! Well, life gets in the way sometimes. I am posting three today to catch up. (I can feel your joy now. Lol)

Three Healthy Habits. I'm assuming they are asking about 3 healthy habits that I actually have, right? Haha! Hmm...

Well, I can honestly say that #1 would be exercise. I know, I know. That is a dirty word. But, in the past 45 days or so, I have discovered that exercise comes in many shapes and forms, and different intensities too. You don't have to just kill yourself to work out. Any movement is better than none. So, that is my #1... Movement.

#2. I guess my number two would be... less pop. Haha! I know, I'm terrible. It should be no pop, but that is never, ever going to happen. So, I've been trying to drink less Diet Dr. Pepper. 

#3. For number three, I'm going to use a mental health habit I have. Or am working on. Lol. I am trying to be less OCD. I know being organized is a good thing, but when you are obsessed about how your ink pen is laying on your desk, or how straight your desk calendar is, well that is a different story. I don't want to be known as "that girl". LOL



No comments:

Post a Comment