Courtesy of Wedding Window

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

BC Day 16 - My Thoughts On Education


Blogger Challenge - Day 16 
My Thoughts on Education

Oh friends. I have so many thoughts on education. So many

For the highlights:

1.  Thank The Lord that Common Core has been repealed here in          Oklahoma.

2.  Janet Baressi has got to go. Sooner, rather than later. Please vote      for Joy Hofmeister. Please.

3.  State testing standards are absolutely ridiculous. 

4.  Schools need more money. Period.

5.  There are terrific teachers out there.  I know this to be a fact.            We are so blessed at Ripley.

6.  Every school in Oklahoma, and anywhere else in Tornado Alley,      should have a safe room big enough for all their students and            faculty.

7.  If Michelle Obama's children had to eat the foods that her                Childhood Nutrition Act makes all the public school kids eat            (restricting the schools in what they can cook/serve), her girls          would go on a hunger strike until the Act was repealed.

Enough said. You can thank me now for stopping. I have lots more to say!



No comments:

Post a Comment