Courtesy of Wedding Window

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Color Walk - Pink!







PINK DAY !!!





Sorry for blog post overload, but I had to post this one for Kelly. I did a color walk, just for you tonight! Obviously, my color was pink. And wow. Pink was really hard. Other than the obvious pink...








FLOWERS!












PINK FLOWERS EVERYWHERE !!!












MORE PINK FLOWERS !!!









You can thank me now. I could have posted 18 pictures of pink flowers. Yes, 18. But I won\"t!





Here are a couple of other pink things I found:






Pink Finger (oops!)










Pink eyes and Pink ears!













Pink horseshoe flower 













Pink collar 













Pink birdhouse (this is the back side) 













Pink frisbee 










And that is it! Not much pink out there tonight. But, in honor of my random photos that I like to take, here\"s one for you (but it isn\"t pink):





Check out how long and skinny my legs look in my shadow! Woo Hoo! I\"m loving it!!













Happy Pink Day Kelly (and everyone else!)








No comments:

Post a Comment