Courtesy of Wedding Window

Thursday, June 5, 2014

BC Day 11 - 10 Favorite Foods


Blogger challenge - Day 11 - Ten Favorite Foods

Mmmm!! I just love today's challenge! That would probably be because I loooovvvveeee food! (I just wish it didn't love me as much back).

Ten favorite foods... I'm going to have a super hard time limiting it to ten, but here goes, in no particular order. I love them all the same.  Except for the first one. I love it the most!

1.   Peter Pan Peanut Butter (and yes, it HAS to be Peter Pan)
2.   Bean Burritos from Taco Bueno (with no sauce)
3.   Salmon Patties
4.   4-Cheese Tortellini from Johnny Carino's
5.   Chocolate Cake Doughnuts from Daylight Donut's in Sapulpa
6.   Homemade Macaroni & Cheese (made with cheddar cheese)
7.   Popcorn Shrimp from Red Lobster (with the garlic biscuits!)
8.   Felicia's Peanut Butter Sheet Cake
9.   Fish & Chips from Iver's Fish Market in Seattle
10. Olives - Black & Green

And even though it said 10, I had to add an 11 and 12.  I just couldn't leave these off:

11. Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas 
12. Lori's Lasagna

And, last but not least, even though it isn't a food, it is still a consumable thing:  Diet Dr. Pepper, glorious Diet Dr. Pepper!! 

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment