Courtesy of Wedding Window

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Alphabet Walk - C


C is for... (well, cookie obviously)

Today, Day 5 was my "C" day.  Oh my gosh. C is for committed today. That wind is just brutal. I only managed to walk for 45 minutes today, instead of my normal hour, but by the time I got home, I felt absolutely beat up.  If those storms coming in are as brutal, then we are in for it. 

Even though the wind was a killer, I did manage to get some C pictures. And although I saw tons of cars, and even a Chevy, I didn't take any pictures of them.  I figured you could see a Chevy any ole day. 

So, today, C is for...

Cat


Cushing Tigers 



Clouds (How can they look so nice now, and then so menacing later?)



Clothes Hamper (in my own yard. Ugh)



Christmas Lights (thankfully, these are not on my house anymore. Lol)



Cul de sac



Cedars (allergy alert!)



Cracks



Curb and Curb Marker (Okay, I might have made that second part up... not sure what you'd call it)



Two for Two:  Cappucino Cup



Double! Chimney and Chimney Cap/Cover



Carriage Lamp



Cactus (Cacti?)



Caution Sign



Bonus:  Coffee Can



Camper



Circle Drive



Cotton (No cotton plants in sight... weird)



Chow Chow :)



Concrete/Cement (It has to be one of those two)



Cover 



Culvert



Chain Link Fence


And... as usual, I've saved the best for last.  Stop here if you don't want to see this one ...................... ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


Crap. Bird crap. 


That pretty much sums up how I felt after battling the wind.  Onward and upward though... tomorrow is D day.  Just one more reason to go see those super cute donkeys again!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment