Courtesy of Wedding Window

Thursday, April 24, 2014

The Alphabet Walk Series: Day 1: A


Today I started my "Alphabet" walking quests.  I decided to start with A on day 1, B on day 2, and so on and so forth until I got to Z on day 26.  I just couldn't believe it when I walked out of my driveway and glanced across the street and saw that sign on the telephone pole! It was fate...

So, that was my first A thing.  Before I left the house, I couldn't think of much that started with A. I was thinking that unless I saw an apple tree, an arrow or an ant, that I was in trouble. Happily, that was not the case! (But I never did see an apple, arrow or ant).

First off, an angel:




Advertisement:




Honda Accord:




Air conditioner (thank God those were invented!)




Alarm:




Avenue:




Allied Waste:




Double bonus! Alarm (ADT brand!) and address (twice): 



Another double bonus:  Arbor & Archway (and as an added plus, this was at Abby's house)




Asphalt...duh:




Alert: 


Day "A" was a lot of fun. I'm looking forward to "B" day.  I'm expecting birds and branches. Can't wait to see what else I find! (By the way, this is actually day #3 in a row that I have walked... nothing short of amazing.)


No comments:

Post a Comment