Courtesy of Wedding Window

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Alphabet Walk - G







I sure needed this sign earlier!! Man, my blood pressure had to be up. I was flaming mad. I shouldn\"t let things get to me, but sometimes... ugh. I sure hate it when people are not nice to one of my kids. The very word "christian" refers to someone that is "like Christ". I think people forget that way too often. I know I forget that sometimes too, even in this particular case. I\"m supposed to just turn the other cheek. The problem with that is that I only have 2 cheeks, and this is a recurring problem! Oh well... enough said. Moving on...





As I was preparing to go outside and take "G" pictures, I had a very pleasant surprise. My friend Melissa came to walk with me. It was terrific. Those 2 1/2 miles just flew by in no time. It didn\"t even seem like exercise at all. I am so thankful for her. I needed that tonight. 





So, today, G is for girlfriend. I am so very thankful for my real, true friends that are always there for me. Here we are after our walk:













We are a little worse for wear, but I know we both felt better after a nice walk, and a little heart to heart talk. Love ya girl!





This was day 9, in a row, that I walked at least a mile. Today we walked 2 1/2 miles. I am amazed at myself. Truly. Looking forward to day 10, "H" day tomorrow... and I plan to be Happy :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment