Courtesy of Wedding Window

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Alphabet Walk - D







When I woke up this morning, I truly thought Day 6, "D" day, would stand for: Downpour. Dreary. Drizzle. Disappointment.  I thought I was not going to get to walk today.  I was so bummed.





But, as the afternoon came, the day became really nice.  But windy. Man... so much wind.  Now, don\"t get me wrong.  When it is blazing hot outside, I know we all pray for a gust of wind to come and cool us off. But I\"m telling you right now.  Never, in the history of the world, ever has anyone wished for the wind to blow so hard that it throws your groceries out of your basket, on to the ground, breaking your eggs, smashing your chips and tossing your paper towels into a nearby puddle. Ugh. I. Hate. This. Wind.





And that almost made me not go walking. Almost. But, before I got home from Walmart, I decided to run by the park and just see if maybe it was a little less windy there because it is in a low area, and there are a lot of trees. When I got there, I found scores of people. Laughing, walking, playing frisbee golf, feeding the ducks... and I knew right then that I was going walking. If they can get out in this brutal wind and enjoy it, then I would too! D is for determined!!





So today, D is for:





Direction













Digging (excited to see what they are adding to the waterpark!) 













Daisies 













Dr. Pepper 













Driveway 













 Drainage Ditch













Disc Golf (I am dying to go play!!) 













Ducks...so cute! 
















 Dugout













Down Spout 













Damage (poor people) 













Drain 













Danger! (huge limb, just chilling in the tree. Yikes!) 













Dumpster 













Dirt (you didn\"t think I could do D without dirt did you?) 










And... just especially for my friend, Kelly Roberts.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................


Doggie Doo Doo :)







I didn\"t see one dog at the park or on my walk today, but here this was, just waiting for me to take a picture for my friend. Glad I could help you out Kelly!





So, tomorrow is letter E... what in the world am I going to find that starts with E? Elephant? Eeyore?Eel? Pretty sure I\"m not finding any of these in my neighborhood!!


No comments:

Post a Comment