Courtesy of Wedding Window

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Day 10 of 365

You guys... the WIND.  I am so over it.  And my allergies... GAH!  I wish everyone would go out and mow their freaking yards and kill all those little purple flowers (Henbit).  UGH.

Well, I've been on this journey for 10 days now.  And not once in those 10 days have I thought about quitting.  I'm seriously in it to win it this time... and I can't even believe it.  I don't know where this determination came from, but I'm thrilled I have it!

I have noticed something that I think it hindering me this week.  Due to so many zero point foods that I eat, I'm not eating that many points each day.  Weight Watchers lets me "roll" over 4 unused points per day, storing them up for a splurge at the end of the week.  I haven't used any of them, and don't plan to, at least not at this point, but I'm ending the day with WAY more than 4 left over... and I'm not losing good this week.  My body is screaming to me not to starve it, even though I'm full after every meal.  So, that being said, I'm going to try to eat a few more points each day.  I mean, I could have 10 at a time if I'd let myself have a donut, but that's not an option for me right now.  My willpower is strong and it needs to stay that way!  Donuts are my true weakness.

My mission for this weekend is to cook some new foods, and maybe a couple of repeats.  My taco meat was so good last week that I'm craving it again this week.  Lol. I'm also on the hunt for "legal" biscuits and muffins of some sort.  We shall see.

FOOD - DAY 10:

Breakfast:  2 Kodiak Pancakes (made with the Kodiak waffle mix.  1/4 cup of the mix made several at 1.5 points each.  I had two of them for 3 points.  They have so much protein in them that two fills me up.  After polling Facebook, I finally found some delicious sugar free syrup... Maple Grove Farms.  It is fairly thick and doesn't have that weird "sour" taste that the other brands I've tried have had.  SCORE!  2 T. was all it took and that was 0 points.  I also had 4 pieces of the Hormel Black Label fully cooked bacon for 3 points.  All for a breakfast total of 6 points.

Lunch:  1 Salmon patty (3 points), 1/2 cup of WW Scalloped Potatoes (3 points), and Green Lima Beans (0 points) for a lunch total of 6 points.

Dinner:  It was late, I was tired, and didn't want to cook.  I ate leftover Great Northern Beans (0 points), corn (0 points) and a snack cup of cottage cheese (3 points).  See what I mean about not using many points?  

Snack:  Nothing

I'm tired of the foods I've cooked for this week.  Ready for something different.  I can't wait until next week.  It's Spring Break and I can cook lots of different things to try out.  I've also heard that eating peanut butter before bed would help you to lose weight.  I did some Googling on that and turns out, it can.  So, add 3 points to my Snack category.  I think I'm going to try it.

My motivation is strong... praise God.  Seriously, He's the only reason I can do this.  My mom had KFC again tonight and I didn't!

30 meals down... 1065 meals to go.  #onwardandupward (well, maybe #downward in this case).

Clean Eating Overhaul: 30-Day Weight Loss Program - eat clean and lose weight along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment