Courtesy of Wedding Window

Thursday, March 7, 2019

Day 4 of 365

Today was a DAY!  Ugh.  Day 4 of 365.  It's days like today that would normally make me quit.   I was starving all day, I felt like my sugar was a little out of whack, and when I stopped to pick up supper from KFC, I discovered that Cushing's KFC doesn't have the grilled chicken because "they don't have a grill."  Of course they don't.  #storyofmylife

Just my luck!  Without having nutrition info at hand, I had to just wing it (ha!  wing it... get it?  chicken?).  I ordered a KFC bowl.  When I got home I found out that sucker was 17 points!  Holy Moly!

All that being said, I still had a good attitude today and absolutely wanted to make good choices.  I had a couple of moments of weakness (that chicken bowl came with a delicious looking cookie that I threw away), but so far, I've survived and have points left over.  PTL!  I need all the rollover points I can get because my mom's 80th bday is tomorrow and we are going out to eat and then Saturday is her bday party... with PIZZA & CAKE!  Oh my...

FOOD - DAY 4 OF 365

Breakfast:  2 pieces of Wonder whole grain white bread, toasted (3 points) and 1 T. of peanut butter (3 points).  It was BY FAR the best breakfast I've had so far.  SUCCESS!

Lunch:  Spaghetti (7 points), green beans (0 points) and butter beans (0 points).  SUCCESS!

Dinner:  KFC Chicken bowl with most chicken removed for less points (I'm calling it 13 points).  SEMI-SUCCESS!  Lol

Snack:  Kellogg's Rice Krispy Treat bar (4 points - too many points for the small bar!)  SEMI-SUCCESS! 

To sum it up, I hope tomorrow is a way better food day, I'm tired of all the things I cooked last Sunday, and I'm still hunting for the perfect sweet breakfast.  BUT, I'm still in it to win it, I threw away a hot, delicious chocolate chip cookie, and I'm still under my points for the day.  Absolute SUCCESS as far as I'm concerned!  12 meals down, 1083 to go.  #ivegotthis #neverbackdown #bringingsexyback

Motivation 👌🏻

No comments:

Post a Comment