Courtesy of Wedding Window

Thursday, March 14, 2019

Day 11 of 365

It's been a long day.  Work job #1, go to the bank, work job #2, grab dinner, work job #3.  Whew!  I'm exhausted and my allergies are still kicking my rear as well.  

I'm finding that I eat my meals as I should, and then by dinner, I'm not very hungry and could really just go without.  I love that empty stomach feeling.  But, I know that isn't a good way to do this, so I eat supper... regardless of how small the points are.  

Tonight I decided to change it up.  I tried for Subway again (remember, last time they were out of bread?).  Well, this time they had bread.  Yay!  I ordered my mom's sandwich first and then I (tried) to order mine.  NO TURKEY!  Ugh!  I mean, really.  I am not a ham eater at all, so I got the only other meat that I really like there... bacon.  Yum, but way too many points!  Err!  So frustrating.  But at least eating too few points for dinner did not happen tonight.  Lol.  There's always a bright side.

FOOD - DAY 11

Breakfast:  I ate pancakes again, but in an effort to use a little more points (I had no idea what Subway would do for my points later in the day!), I had 3 pancakes (4 points), 2 T. Maple Grove Farms SF syrup (0 points) and 4 slices of Hormel Black Label bacon (3 points) for a breakfast total of 7 points.

Lunch:  I had soft chicken tacos again:  2 Mission Carb Balance tortillas (4 points), chicken (0 points), taco seasoning (0 points), chili beans (0 points), 2 T. Tostitos Queso Blanco (2 points) and Fat Free cheese (0 points) for a lunch total of 6 points.  It was just as delicious as it was two days ago.

Dinner:  Subway:  1 six inch Italian bread (6 points), 3 slices of bacon (5 points), white American cheese ( 2 points), 1 T. of Kraft light mayo (1 point) and Lay's Oven Baked potato chips (nice to have something crunchy!) for 4 points.  Dinner totaled 18 points!  Well, that was unexpected!  Yikes!

Snack:  None.

Even though dinner was so many points, I'm still under my points for the day, and that is all that really matters.  It was good, but not something I'll probably do again for a little while.  Spending that many points on one meal is kind of traumatizing.  Lol.

33 meals down, 1062 to go.  "This girl is on fire!"

Weight-Loss Inspiration From Instagram | POPSUGAR Fitness

No comments:

Post a Comment