Courtesy of Wedding Window

Friday, March 15, 2019

Day 12 of 365

I was down 11 lbs as of this morning.  If I lose .6 tonight, I will weigh less than I have in years and years.  I can't wait and am keeping my fingers crossed!  I just know it's going to happen!!  (I won't let myself be disappointed if it doesn't though... I'll just keep on keeping on.)

Confession:  I'm bored with my food choices that I made this week.  Since I have to cook on the weekends for the whole week, I'm going to have to mix it up some this weekend.  I need new things to try.  I'm shooting for biscuits again, and some kind of muffin... maybe legal cake?  Hey, a girl can dream, right?  #girlonamission

FOOD - DAY 12 OF 365:

Breakfast:  Peanut butter toast again.  3 points for the bread and 3 for the peanut butter for a total of 6 points for breakfast.  Speaking of bread, my dang Walmart doesn't carry my bread, my sausage, my cheese or even club soda!  Ahhhh!  The perils of small town living.

Lunch:  Chicken Fried Rice and Great Northern Beans.  Weird combo, I know.  I added the beans (on the side) for added protein.  I had 1 1/2 servings of the CFR (9 points) because I'm trying to use a few more points each day.  Since my beans were 0 points, my lunch total was 9 points.

Dinner:  Nachos.  I REALLY wanted to make this pizza on Gluten-Free crust that I found, but I was out of pizza sauce, naturally.  I decided to go do my grocery shopping before dinner and by the time I was finished, I certainly was not in the mood to cook anymore.  Nothing at all (legal) sounded good, so nachos it was since they were easy.  I used 30 bite sized Tostitos (5 points), chili beans (0 points), corn (0 points) and 1/2 cup Fat Free cheddar (1 point).  Usually the cheese is 0 points but that's when I only use 1/4 cup.  Dinner total was 6 points.

Snack:  None.

36 meals down, 1059 meals to go.  I'm in it to win it, y'all!  This time next year... woot!  I'm going to be skinny...or at least WAY smaller than I am now.

weight loss motivation quotes(!|} #weightlossmotivationquotes


No comments:

Post a Comment