Courtesy of Wedding Window

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Day 9 of 365

So far, so good!  I can't believe I'm about to say this, and knock on wood, throw salt over my shoulder, or whatever I need to do, but this isn't hard.  It's like once my mind got on board, my body is just following suit.  

My mom asked for Taco Bell tonight.  Now, I LOVE me some Doritos Locos Tacos and Nacho Fries.  I mean, it's true love.  Yum, yum, yum.  Well, even though I could have had some healthier things from TB, I didn't order anything except a Diet Pepsi.  It's like a true miracle over here!  

I decided that eating out sounded good since I was starving so I headed to Subway because I knew that I could make good choices there.  Guess what?  The stars are aligned against me in Cushing as far as eating out goes... they were closed because they had no bread.  Subway.  NO BREAD.  What?  How does that even happen?  So, instead of turning back to TB, or another fast food place, I came home instead and had a homemade turkey sandwich.  It was far less points and I was/am pretty dang proud of myself!

I'm like the Little Engine That Could... I think I can, I think I can, I think I can.  I've got a huge hill to climb but I'm climbing!!

FOOD - DAY 9:

Breakfast:  Back to my favorite from last week, peanut butter toast.  It's a good thing the toast is warm so the peanut butter can go farther.  Lol.  2 slices of Wonder Whole Grain white bread (3 points) and 1 T. of PB (3 points).  Extra yummy this morning.  Breakfast total:  6 points.

Lunch:  Chicken Tacos.  OMG.  These were so tasty.  I had shredded, cooked chicken breast, seasoned with Taco Bell (ironically!) taco seasoning (0 points), FF cheddar cheese (0 points), chili beans (0 points) and 2 Mission Carb Balance white tortillas (2 points each = 4 points), topped with 2 T. of Tostitos Queso Blanco dip (2 points).  Lunch total was 6 points and it was sooo good!

Dinner:  Turkey Sandwich made with 2 slices of Wonder Whole Grain white bread (3 points), Oscar Mayer Oven Roasted Turkey breast (1 point), 1 slice of Sargento Ultra Thin Provolone cheese (1 point) and mustard (0 points).  I also had some baby dill pickles (0 points) and about 6 Ritz cracker chips for (1 point).  I was absolutely going to have 21 of those suckers for 4 points but then I discovered... I don't like them.  Blech.  So, I stopped at 6 and was fine.  Dinner total:  6 points.

Snack:  I usually don't eat a snack or if I do, it's only once a day, but today I had two.  I just needed them.  During the afternoon, I had a Cocoa Krispy Treat (4 points) and then this evening I had 4 Chocolate Graham squares (2 points).  Worth every point when I really needed a treat!  Snack total:  6 points.

Oddly, each of my meals, plus my snacks were all 6 points today.  Lol.  

27 meals down, 1068 to go.  There's no stopping me now!

Motivational Fitness Quotes for Women

No comments:

Post a Comment