Courtesy of Wedding Window

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Day 2 of 365

I DID IT!  I survived Day 2 of 365. 

When I woke up this morning, I got on the scale.  I was down FIVE pounds.  What?!  Talk about empowering.  It's amazing how 5 measly pounds will make you feel "in it to win in".  I felt like a diet beast all day.  Haha!

I will say that I am learning a lot about food.  Before yesterday, I absolutely could not have eaten spaghetti without bread and butter.  It just goes together.  I'm a HUGE bread eater.  I literally like bread of some sort with every single meal.  That is most definitely going to be a hard part of this journey.

FOOD - DAY 2 OF 365:

Breakfast:  2 chocolate pumpkin muffins.  3 points each - 6 points.  Not bad for breakfast.  I love, love sweets for breakfast.  I used a sugar-free Pillsbury cake mix and combined it with one can of pure pumpkin.  You guys... DELISH and only 3 points!  WIN!

Lunch:  Succotash. 1 cup - 6 points, and green beans - 0 points.  Y'all.  Succotash is the BOMB and it has so many zero point things in it!

Snack:  I discovered that while I'm at work, I HAVE to have a snack.  At home?  Not so much.  But at work, that 3:00 slump hit me hard.  I found these great Enlightened Fudge Bars at Sprouts yesterday.  Only 2 points and not bad at all.

Dinner:  I was STARVING.  I had more spaghetti than I'd originally planned to.  I used the Kraft green box spaghetti mix and it's only 7 points per serving.  The ground turkey in the sauce was 0 points.  But alas, I couldn't stop at one serving so I had 1 1/2 servings which brought my total to 10.  I also had 1/2 cup of low-fat cottage cheese at 3 points, and corn at 0 points.  Dinner was still a complete success at 13 total points.

So, on target for the day with points left over.  Day 2... a complete SUCCESS!!  1,089 meals to go...

Weight loss motivation With optimal health often comes clarity of thought. Click now to visit my blog for your free fitness solutions!

No comments:

Post a Comment