Courtesy of Wedding Window

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Day 14 of 365

This is the last day that I will be posting my weight journey on my blog.  But it's not over FOR SURE!  I am moving my journey posts to my Facebook group:  "A Year In The Life... My Journey To Fabulous".  Join me there as I navigate this journey with friends!  Friends make everything better!

Today was good.  I cooked and baked all day.  I found a muffin recipe that is great!  PTL!  All I had to do is mix 1 sugar free chocolate cake mix with 1 can of Diet Coke.  It made 24 muffins @ 1.5 points each.  Yippee!

FOOD:  DAY 14 of 365

Breakfast:  2 Kodiak pancakes @ 1.5 points each (3 points), 3 T. of SF Maple Sugar Farms syrup (0 points) and 4 slices of Hormel Black Label fully cooked bacon (3 points) for a breakfast total of 6 points.  YUM!  So thankful my friend told me about that syrup!

Lunch:  I made a delicious Weight Watchers Chicken Mac Casserole, which is basically macaroni and cheese with chicken added.  It was luscious!  And only 3 points per serving.  I paired it with corn (0 points) and a cottage cheese cup (3 points) for a lunch total of 6 points.

Dinner:  Homemade enchiladas (2 points), Great Value refried beans (0 points), green beans (0 points) and 24 bite sized Tostitos (4 points) for a dinner total of 6 points.  It was delicious and very filling.

Snack:  I had to try one of the muffins I made to see if they were any good, so I split one with my mom.  Since they are 1.5 points each, I guess a half of one would be .75 points.

On another note, I did have a tsp of peanut butter before I went to bed and I was down another pound this morning.  I seriously think there might be something to that.  Time will tell.

I'll be back to post occasionally as I hit major milestones, and of course when I hit goal weight.  That will deserve a big, long post.  
42 meals down, 1053 to go! 
In the meantime...




No comments:

Post a Comment