Courtesy of Wedding Window

Saturday, March 16, 2019

Day 13 of 365

I did it!!!  I lost another pound today to make me "in the next lower tens" which is the lowest I've been in YEARS.  I am super excited about that!!  This is coming from someone who repeatedly said, time and time again, "I can't lose weight.  No matter what I do, I just can't".  Yeah, right.  Talk about motivation to keep going.  I do think eating a few more points each day is helping... and who knows?  Maybe the peanut butter before bed helped too.  Haha!

I had to run to Stillwater today so I totally planned out to have Taco Bell for lunch.  I've been thinking about it and have been biding my time.  Today was the day and let me tell you it was worth every point.  DELISH!  And I love knowing I can have it occasionally without "cheating".  

An NSV (non-scale victory) that I had today:  My mom asked for Long John Silvers for dinner.  Oh man, do I love me some LJS!  But I did not order myself anything, especially since I had TB for lunch.  I drove all the way home smelling that fish (30 minutes) planning to bake some fish sticks for my dinner, but by the time I got home it didn't even smell good anymore.  Woo hoo!  All in all, it was a good day.  

FOOD - DAY 13 OF 365:

Breakfast:  Old faithful, peanut butter toast (6 points).

Lunch:  Taco Bell:  THREE Doritos Locos Tacos @ 5 points each = lunch total of 15 points.  Yikes.  But, I had the points so I *tried* not to feel too guilty about it.

Dinner:  Scout's honor, I was not hungry for dinner.  Like, at all.  I don't know if it was all the fat in the tacos at lunch, the sodium, or what, but I just wasn't hungry.  I knew I needed to eat something though to keep my metabolism going, so I had oatmeal.  I knew it was low fat and low sodium so it was a good choice. Quaker Oats less sugar cinnamon and pecan oatmeal bowl (5 points).  Yummy!

Snack:  0 points so far, but I may throw in a tsp of peanut butter before bed, just to keep my luck going.  We'll see!

Still motivated.  I'm still doing this!  They say if you do something for 21 days in a row, it becomes a habit and is way easier to stick with.  So far, so good, but I'm aiming for that 21 day mark, just in case!

39 meals down, 1056 to go!  #onmyway #nevergiveup

Amazing weight loss quotes... 5890 #weightlossquotes

No comments:

Post a Comment