Courtesy of Wedding Window

Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Day 3 of 365

Day 3... 9 meals down... 1086 to go.  So far, so good.  My body feels... skinny.  Haha!  I'll take it!

I love, love, love to eat out.  I love not having to cook or clean up the mess from cooking.  I was TOTALLY tempted to grab fast food tonight.  I was starving, and I really wanted either Taco Bell or KFC.  I mean, I have lots of points left over for the day and I could have had it, but I just felt like it wouldn't be a great choice for me.  I'm down 6.2 lbs and I want to stay that way!  Fast food has so much sodium in it that I knew it would make me retain water and I'd be sad when I weighed in the morning.

So, I forced myself to drive to the gas station and get a Diet Pepsi instead and then I came straight home.  And once here, it was easy to eat right.  WIN, WIN, WIN!

FOOD - DAY 3 OF 365:

Breakfast:  I've still not hit the breakfast jackpot yet.  That's my struggle bus for sure.  I ate low-sugar Quaker oatmeal for breakfast for 5 points.  It was okay, but didn't quite hit the spot.  Still searching for the breakfast solution...

Lunch:  I had two soft tacos for a total of 4 points!  Y'all, who says you won't get full on Weight Watchers??  I was stuffed.  And everything I ate (taco meat, beans, fat free cheese, and Mission Carb Smart tortillas) was 0 points except the tortillas.  Although they cost almost $5.00 a package, let me tell you, they are worth EVERY penny.  They are "white" (I hate wheat tortillas), soft and delicious.  YUMMO!

Dinner:  Leftovers:  Succotash (6 points for 1 cup), cottage cheese (3 points) and butter beans (0 points).  Delicious 9 point dinner and I'm stuffed to the gills.

My attitude is good, and my mindset is even better.  I'm in it to win it!

::: Visit TheWeighWeWere.com :::  Find InspirWeighTion and motivational quotes and read real life weight loss success stories from around the web!

No comments:

Post a Comment