Courtesy of Wedding Window

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

30 Days of Thankful - Modern Plumbing







Day 19... I\"m just going to go ahead and say it. This is an absurd post. Prepare yourself. Today I am thankful for... modern plumbing! LOL. No lie. I was thinking about this in the middle of the night when I got up to use the bathroom (TMI, I know!). Man, I am so glad I don\"t have to go outside to an outhouse at night, or when it\"s cold, or ever!





What most people don\"t realize is that today is... wait for it... 










I know... you can\"t hardly believe it, can you? I couldn\"t either! I had no idea until I started googling... but I just had this feeling (pun intended)...





Come on, you know you are thankful for it too. Isn\"t it a bummer when you head for the bathroom door and see this:










Or this:







This is even worse:







Disturbing, right??







But this is the worst of all...










Haha! I hope I\"ve made you smile today. Sit back and enjoy your modern plumbing (again, pun intended)!


























No comments:

Post a Comment