Courtesy of Wedding Window

Sunday, November 17, 2013

30 Days of Thankful - Friends I Can Lean On





DAY 17:



Today, I am especially thankful for people that are there for me, that I can always talk to.  Today has been a tough day. I went and decorated my Dad\"s grave. His birthday is this Tuesday, the 19th. If he were still here with us, this is the day I would have went down and celebrated with him. Last year, he was very sick at this time. This year, I\"m sure he is visiting with The Lord, and singing with the angels. Those were my dad\"s two favorite things to do in life... visit upon the scriptures, and sing. I can\"t imagine a better birthday for him. 



That being said, I was having a hard day. I sent a simple text to someone, who was also having a hard day. That resulted in an hour long (text) conversation. I needed that. Thank you. You know who you are. It is nice to have people there, just when we need them.







I\"m thankful for unexpected conversation and support. That made my whole day :)








No comments:

Post a Comment