Courtesy of Wedding Window

Thursday, November 28, 2013

30 Days of Thankful - HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Day 28:  Happy Thanksgiving !!!

Today, is a day of thanks. We, as Americans, are celebrating the feast of friendship between the Pilgrims and the Indians. Who knew, all those many years ago, that we would still to this day be reaping the benefits of that dinner?

I am thankful that we are. I'm thankful that this day has been set aside to "remind" us of all our blessings.

Whether today is spent with loved ones, good friends, or even by yourself, I pray that everyone will have a blessed day of Thanksgiving, and feel loved and appreciated by someone.

I will be missing my Dad today like crazy. This is the first Thanksgiving without him here. Although he is gone, he is never forgotten. And I still feel him here with me. I know he has gotten me through some hard times this past year. I know he's helped my son this past year. And I know he was there with my daughter last night as she stood in the face of danger. 

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Have a wonderful day!











No comments:

Post a Comment