Courtesy of Wedding Window

Monday, November 25, 2013

30 Days of Thankful - Christmas





Day 25:  I\"m thankful that Christmas is in the air! One month from today will be Christmas morning. Yippee! 



Christmas is my very favorite holiday. First of all, I am thankful for what Christmas really is. The birthday of Jesus, our Lord and Savior. He\"s really all that matters. My favorite Christmas song isn\"t an oldie, but man, it sure is a goody. (Click on it to listen to it)



Unto You This Night by Garth Brooks



Second, I\"m thankful for the JOY that fills the air during this season. People are happy. When you shop, you see excited, chattering little children. Inside the stores, you hear Christmas carols playing. And the decorations... oh, the decorations!



Today, I am cleaning my house up from the weekend. Tomorrow, I am decorating for Christmas. I can\"t wait! I\"m excited just thinking about it.



Here are some samples of things to come:



The Snowmen Tree







The Peacock Tree









 Sher even gets into the spirit with her "Dr. Pepper" Snowman.







Of course, I will have lots more pictures to post soon from this year. I have a couple of fun things planned for us to make.



Hot Cocoa Cupcakes





YUM! You can click on the name above the picture for the recipe.



And how about these adorable

Sock Snowmen??





I\"m thinking these are a must. You can click the name above the picture for the directions to make them.



I\"ve been saving my Pringles cans to use as cookie and candy holders for gifts, like this:

Pringles Tube for cookies  You could do this for other occasions as well.





And, I\"m thinking it would be so fun to do this:

Christmas in a Can





Again, click on the name for the link on how to make these. Can you imagine how great you would feel if you found one of these on your porch? 



Yes, this is my favorite season... I love it. I love the hustle and bustle. I love to bring smiles to others\" faces. That is my love language, and it will be in full force this holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment