Courtesy of Wedding Window

Friday, November 1, 2013

30 Days of Thankful - My Kids








For the last 3 years, I have read everyone else\"s "30 Days of Thanks" posts on Facebook. At times I have wanted to join in, but have hesitated, because I\"d think, "What if people think the things I think are important are stupid? Or shallow?" I\"d feel SO MUCH PRESSURE to do it right, that I wouldn\"t do it at all. So, I decided that this year, I would do it anyway. After all, God already knows if my things are stupid or shallow... right? And He loves me anyway. So, here goes...





DAY 1:  Today, I will be predictable. And not stupid or shallow. LOL. But trust me, those days are coming fast. Haha! For the first day, I truly am thankful for my kids. Let me tell you, God sure knew what He was doing when He gave them to me. We have had our ups and downs, but THEY ARE SUCH A BLESSING. Many, many days, THEY are the reason that I have gotten up in the morning. Many times, THEY are the reason I have made it through the day. And time after time, THEY are the reason I keep on keeping on. They will never, ever know how much I love them. Yes, we definitely have our moments. Don\"t we all? But they are MY kids, and for that, I will ever be grateful. 


                                                                             













                                       
















No comments:

Post a Comment