Courtesy of Wedding Window

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

30 Days of Thankful - My Shirt Won’t Stay Tucked In!





DAY 20: Today, I am thankful that my shirt won\"t stay tucked in to my pants.



Why?? Well... I\"m on a mission:











You know, sometimes we just go through life, ignoring what we see in the mirror. Often, I look in the mirror, but I don\"t "see". I think I look like this:




When in reality... this is more like it:










Recently, I took off my rose-colored glasses, and decided to do something about it. I\"ve officially been on a diet for 3 weeks now. I\"m not doing too bad, but I still have a long way to go. 





Every time I try to lose weight, I am such a baby. I need constant positive reinforcement to keep me on track. This week, I haven\"t found any. And I was totally bummed. However, today, there is light at the end of the tunnel (unless that is a train?). Today, this happened:










Okay, so not really. (I wish I weighed 125 lbs!) I mean, this happened:










My shirt will not stay tucked into my pants because they are too loose! Woo Hoo! Yippee! Joy! I\"m feeling:




So for me, it is onward and (downward) in the weight loss saga!




















No comments:

Post a Comment