Courtesy of Wedding Window

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Alphabet Walk - R







Day 20... I\"ve got this!!





R day was easy! Now, be thankful I\"m not Scooby Doo... can you imagine? I would see a Rar, Rycicle, Rog, Rarden, Ragon, Rree, and...





Ruh Roh!!! Someone lost their keys!










Okay, so for real, here are my R finds:





Ruts














Road
















Roses (and I\"m thinking that is a Raccoon statue)
















Racks (Round ones) 
















Roots 
















Riding Lawn Mower 
















Roadkill :( 
















Rings 
















Robin (with Rubbish in the background)
















Rubber Hose 
















I spy a... Roof, Rain Gutter, and Railing 
















Religious Artifact 
















Retaining Wall 
















Rental Property 
















Repaired Window (temporary fix!) 
















Ravine 
















Real Estate, Realtor, Realty Business 
















Red car at a Red brick house with a Roof 
















Reduce, Reuse, Recycle 
















Rocks (can any of my Cushing friends tell me what this used to be??) 
















Rusty Electrical Box 
















Rider
















Restrooms 







And... (there is always an AND)... 2 special ones at the end.  How about a...





Random shoe insole at the park










Or a...





 Rag







So, what is so special about a rag? Well, let me tell you. This is mine. And it is not at my house. And not close to my house. But, it is mine. Trust me. The question is... what the heck? How did it get in the road, over there??!!











No comments:

Post a Comment