Courtesy of Wedding Window

Thursday, May 29, 2014

BC Day 4 - My Dream Job


Blogger challenge - Day 4 - My Dream Job:

Well this is an easy question! What is my dream job? What would I truly love to do, every single work day? 

O.R.G.A.N.I.Z.E. !!!

I can't help myself. I just love to organize things. Drawers, cabinets, closets, garages, etc. etc. etc.

My dream job would be to own a home organizing business, specializing in closets.

However... reality bites.  I am 43 years old.  And I already have aches and pains.  I am just too old to start a physical job like that.  Plus... no money. Bummer.

As a random side note, I would love to own a coffee shop/bakery/bookstore.  Really.  So, if any of my friends ever wants to open one here in Cushing, I'm your girl!

But, at the end of the day, I truly do love the job I have.  Recently, I have been blessed with another job within the school system.  And I am loving every single minute of it.  I am so thankful!

What is your dream job??

No comments:

Post a Comment