Courtesy of Wedding Window

Monday, May 12, 2014

Alphabet Walk - S



\Day 21... "S" Day... 

I wish I could tell you that today was Super and I feel like Superwoman. Unfortunately... S stands for sucky. Ugh. My iPod died just after I started my walk. My iPhone died half way through. My stupid shoe kept eating my sock. I got scared by a dog. It got dark on me before I got home. I could barely walk for sneezing. And I stepped on Sophie's dead mouse when I walked in the door. 

Such. A. Bummer. Oh well, all posts can't be happy posts. Thankfully, before my phone died, I did get some "S" pictures.  Here you go!


Sidewalk




Storm Door 




Siding (my house with a Seat on the porch) 




Storm Shelter 




Sky... so gray and dreary 




Swing 




Sprinkler 




Spinner 




Spiral Shrub 




Smart people! (If the trash men haul this sucker away, I'm going to stuff all sorts of huge things in mine) 




Stop Sign with Street Signs on top 




Sauce packet 




Sanitary Sewer... what? I have never heard of a sewer being sanitary... 




Stick 




Stump 




Seeds (I found this really interesting. There were tree seeds as well as several different bird seeds, but there were no bird feeders anywhere near) 




Street light 




Sand Stones 



And just to show you how really awful it was... here is a picture of my...


Shoe, eating my sock. And what adds insult to injury is that I noticed that I have a major tan line going on from my socks!)


Oh man. I sure hope tomorrow is tremendous, terrific and totally tubular!



No comments:

Post a Comment