Courtesy of Wedding Window

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Alphabet Walk - U


Day 23... U Day...

Well, I started off on a really enjoyable walk tonight, but a phone call in the middle of it caused me to hurry, hurry, hurry. I managed to get in almost 2 miles anyway, and even though "U" was super hard, I still managed to find some.


U.S. Mail




Under Construction 




Utility Truck 




Upside down U Window 




Undergrowth 



Uninhabited




Unfinished... flower bed? pond? 





Ugly Leaves




Unstructured, Unruly and Untamed Vines 


On a really happy side note, my cat-trapping neighbors put their house up for sale. I am so. stinkin. thrilled. I can't wait for the day that I don't have to wake up and wonder if my cat has been trapped or not. Please, oh please, let me get some good, friendly, cat-loving neighbors!!  Tell everyone you know (that would love my cat) that it is for sale!!!


Happy "U" Day... I hope tomorrow is back to normal!



No comments:

Post a Comment