Courtesy of Wedding Window

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

BC Day 3 - My Favorite Quotes







Blogger challenge - Day 3 - My favorite quote:





Some would think that today\"s challenge would be easy. Everyone has a favorite quote, right? 





Oh yes, me too! Except that... I have a whole bunch of them! Yikes! 





Hang on to your hats friends... here goes...





"Just like the butterfly, I too will awaken in my own time"





(Thanks to my friend, Chera, for introducing this quote to 





me... I just love it!)







I\"m getting stronger... even on my weakest days ♥





(Sara Evans)




Life may not be the party we\"d hoped for, but while we\"re 





here we might as well dance...





(from Mrs. Howard)




Sometimes the dreams that come true are the ones you





never even knew you had...











Those are my true favorite quotes. However... I have a few 





jewels from Pinterest that I just have to share with you all, 





even if my sister says that is cheating! Haha!
















































And, as a tribute to my Dad, and my Polish heritage, a Polish proverb:













Not my problem! LOL





Happy quote day! Feel free to share your favorites with me.





No comments:

Post a Comment