Courtesy of Wedding Window

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

BC Day 2 - 20 Facts About Me


Blogger challenge: Day 2: 20 Facts About Me

1. I am the baby of my family, and I have always loved every single part of that.

2. I absolutely love to organize. I just can't help myself. It is truly a compulsion.

3. I am comfortable spending time alone, but I hate to be lonely. Two totally different things.

4. I have been to, or through, all 48 continental states. I love to travel!

5. Someday, I hope to go to Ireland. I don't really know why, but I even dream of it sometimes.

6. I love to watch sports on tv almost as much as any guy. And I mean, all sports. Even golf. I love me some Phil Mickelson and Bubba Watson!

7. I love to decorate my home, and have a secret wish to be an interior designer/home organizer.

8. My favorite movie of all time is Grease 2. My second favorite is Gone With The Wind. I can't imagine two more different movies. Lol

9. I am very insecure, but I hide that fact with jokes and laughter.

10. I am terrified to swim in water in which I cannot see the bottom.

11. The first concert I ever went to was Rick Springfield when I was 13. The last concert I went to was New Kids On The Block when I was 43.

12. I would love to write a book that became a best-seller. Maybe a funny one.

13. When I was pregnant with Wade, I craved margarine and would eat it straight out of the tub with a spoon. That would explain the 54 lb. weight gain...

14. I love celebrity news and information. People is my favorite magazine. Haha!

15. I have broken my right pinkie toe... 5 times!

16. I love to make people laugh.

17. I am a "people person", but don't feel like I have many "people".

18. I secretly want to do community theater. I mean, since Broadway isn't an option...

19. If I could pick the "perfect guy", he would look like Keith Urban... and I'd take the accent too (and no, that does not mean I am looking! Lol)

20. If I won the lottery, I would have a hard time not giving all my money away to my friends and family.


Those are my 20... anyone else want to share 20 facts about themselves?


No comments:

Post a Comment