Courtesy of Wedding Window

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Color Walk - Orange!









Day 31... Orange Day!





Yeah, yeah, I know that yesterday was the color orange. Today should have been something different, but since I totally forgot to take pictures yesterday during my walk (I still can\"t believe I forgot), I decided to make today orange day as well.





But... orange is hard! Who knew? I was really surprised, but I did manage to find a few orange things. Now, I had totally prepared myself to take a picture of something OSU, but honest to goodness, I didn\"t see even one Pistol Pete out there. Not even a painted curb address. Sorry Cowboy friends!





Here are my orange pictures:











Orange Fire Hydrant
















Orange Terra Cotta Pots 
















This Robin (Red-breast) isn\"t so red... His belly is totally orange. 
















Orange hose 
















Orange ATV 
















Orange electrical sign 















Orange property boundary marker 
















Orange wagon wheels 
















Orange flowers 
















A weird orange light coming from inside the house. 













And... as usual... I have a little surprise at the end. This could possibly be the strangest thing I have found on my walks yet!











This is a fork. A fork, that is wound around itself. So strange!










Happy Orange Day Ya\"ll! Now go drink some orange juice :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment