Courtesy of Wedding Window

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Color Walk - Day 30! Orange!











I made it!!! 30 days of walking, without missing even one day! Really, I can\"t believe it. I\"m not sure where my motivation came from, but I am thankful for it. I\"ve had my ups and I\"ve had my downs. I\"ve learned a lot about myself these last 30 days. 





Now what? 





Well, I\"m not stopping now! No way. And, as promised, here are my after pictures. I don\"t love them. I can\"t tell much difference in how I look. But, I do feel much better, and that was the whole point in the first place. The rest is just gravy.


















So, here is my commitment for the next 30 days. I may miss a day here or there, but I will walk at least 5 days a week.  4 weeks from today, I will post before and after pictures again.





And, after all that, I forgot to take pictures when I was walking today! Ugh. I just can\"t even believe it. I walked in Stillwater after work, because I had to finish Sheridan\"s birthday shopping. So, I walked at Boomer... and didn\"t take a single picture. And it was ORANGE day too. Lol. I couldn\"t have found a better place for orange clothes! 





Oh well... tomorrow is another day. I will make it an orange day as well.





Thanks for sticking with me these past 30 days. I appreciate you!




No comments:

Post a Comment