Courtesy of Wedding Window

Sunday, May 4, 2014



Well... today was an extremely stressful day.  After going to the other side of OKC and bringing back Sheridan's overheating car (took over 3 hours to get home), I went to the school and decorated my final Teacher Appreciation bulletin board (yes, you read that right. I said final. As in, I won't be there next year to decorate one. That is another post all together... new and exciting things headed my way). I was exhausted. Yet, I knew this was "K" day, and I am on day 13 of my challenge.  That in itself made me go out for a walk... you know, dreaded, unlucky 13.

So, I headed out, looking for "K" things.  I didn't find any Kangaroos. Or Kazoos. Or Koolaid. Or Knifes. I found N.O.T.H.I.N.G. Not even any kids. Because it was nighttime! Ugh. I gave it the old college try, but failed to find any "K" things. 

What I did find though was... a really, scary, creepy looking guy that appeared to be following me. YIKES!! So, really, he probably wasn't following me. But just in case, I hurried fast to the closest neighbor I knew (A&F) and darted in there for a bit (thanks for letting me crash your party).

When I got back home (thanks Brien for making sure I was safe), I saw my cute little kitty in the yard, but since it is dark, and she is black, that picture didn't work out so well. And then, on my porch, I found kamikaze june bugs, dive bombing me. Sorry, no picture of those either because I was running for dear life. Unfortunately, one found its way into my house in my hair, and Sheridan and her guy friend had to hear my blood-curdling scream as I pounded my head frantically, trying to get that sucker out. (Sandy 1 - June Bug 0).

Oh well. Tomorrow is "L" day, I can think of numerous "L" items, so bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment